A CGI application that analyzes Apache logs and finds pertinent session information. I currently have a number of features:
- Support for multiple apache logs (browsable by day).
- Support for Gzip’d logs.
- Ability to block unwanted IP addresses.
- Ability to block unwanted useragents (bots, etc.)
- Ability to ignore certain filetypes.
- Customizable support for search engines.
- Support for RSS feed reader detection.
- Results are groups by RSS feeds, Search Engine referrals, Direct Hits, and Off-site referrals.
- All results are grouped by user, then by session type, only presenting unique sessions.
I’m still in the process of cleaning up the code, but I will be releasing it soon.