This past week has finished up in due fashion – insanely busy. Database concepts is almost done, thank goodness. I’ve finished up the project (as best as I can tell). I completed the first portion of the Data Comm project and submitted it, I think I did well. For the next portion we have to review and test someone else’s project. I’m also working on preparing a presention on Enternet for class, which I hope will go as planned (despite the fact that my partner has dropped the class, leaving me high-and-dry).
I’m hoping to get working on my actual work (money!) again once the load lightens up. I plan on having something ready for my Research Position this week, which would be nice. Additionally, I have to do work on my freelance work, which I haven’t had time to think about since last week. Not to mention the calendar project, which I can’t even begin to think about.
However, amoungst all the busyness, today I started work on a new little project of mine. I won’t say much at this time, other then the fact that it’s:
- Data Mining
- Collecting data as I write this.
- Will scare at least one person, once I get it up and running.
More details as they come in.