I added a number of old projects last night that were long overdue for release. A list of them can be found below:
- AI::Markov – The Markov Model Perl module that I wrote when I was on co-op in the Lab for Applied Computing last year.
- CSH Interview Management – The web application that I wrote for CSH members to manage the new member interview process.
- Latent Semantic Indexing – An implementation of Latent Semantic Indexing that I wrote for Data Mining class.
- POE::Component::XOSD – A Perl module that can be used to run a threaded XOSD process.
- RIT SIS Account Query – A Perl library for connecting to the RIT SIS application and retreiving personal information.
- RIT SIS Query – Another Perl library for connecting to the RIT SIS application and retreiving course information.
- RIT Schedule of Courses Scraper – A Perl module and script that can be used to scrape the course listing of RIT.
- Soccer Comm Protocol – An idea that Chris and I tossed around last year.
- Template Presentation – A lightweight XML-based presentation utility written in Perl, while I was working in the LAC.
I only have about three to five projects left which I have to add information for and once that’s complete the projects section of this web site will be up to date. While compiling all of these projects I’ve been rather surprised at just how many I’ve written over the years. I wish I had time to go back through them and fix bugs/write documentation, but I’ll have to take it as they come.