Last fall I had the opportunity to acquire a great domain – one that was already quite popular within the Ajax realm: MiniAjax.com. It made a splash when it was released in early 2007 – and while it, literally, hasn’t been updated since it first came out, it continues to draw a large audience.
That simple premise has drawn some phenomenal numbers:
- 20,900 adds on Delicious (One of the most popular sites on Delicious)
- 41,400 Monthly Visitors (Google Analytics access available upon request.)
- 4,500 – 5,000 Daily Feed Subscribers
- Google PageRank of 5
- Technorati Authority of 93
- At least 5 site submissions per month.
Any sort of update to the site would be sure to dramatically increase the, already substantial, traffic. There is nothing “powering” the site at the moment – it’s just a static HTML landing page, some images, and a static RSS file.
Unfortunately, after owning the domain for just over a year and doing absolutely nothing with it, I’ve decided to pass it on. I’ve already received a couple offers by email but I’m open to more. My email address is: [email protected].